Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Boise County Homes - Living the Idaho Dream

Have you been dreaming of a Home in the Mountains, living amongst the trees, surrounded by the wonders of nature. All too often such locations are too remote for year around living. Look no farther, the Boise County area is a short drive to the city of Boise Idaho & offers the best of both worlds at your fingertips. Where as an everyday occurrence, the beauty of nature is right in your backyard. Boise County Homes offers a number of Subdivisions and communities to choose from. Some premier Subdivisions are Wilderness Ranch, Duquette Pines, Osprey Meadows, Elk Run, Elk Meadows, Timber Mountain & Robie Creek. Some of the communities are Idaho City, Placerville, Centerville, & Clear Creek.

Please contact Paul Heim for Boise County Home Information (208) 344-5700.

Boise County sports a variety of recreational activities and wildlife to enjoy such as, but not limited to;
Hot Springs
ATV Riding
Horse Back Riding
Wildlife Viewing
Robie Creek Race

Boise County, Idaho consists of approximately 1,908 square miles, with elevations ranging from 2,700 feet to over 10,800 feet above mean sea level (amsl). The mountainous terrain of Boise County includes the Boise River Mountains, the southern end of the Salmon River Mountains, and part of the Sawtooth Mountains. Federal or State managed lands constitute approximately 84% of the County and border much of the remaining 16% land base that is privately owned. Counties that border Boise County include Ada County, Gem County, ElmoreCounty, Valley County.

If you would like to know more details and demographics for Boise County please CLICK HERE

If you would like more information regarding
Boise County Homes & Property contact call Paul Heim today (208) 344-5700 or visit me at http://www.paulsidahohomes.com/

Stumble It!

Bookmark and Share

Real Estate Blogs Directory
- Directory of real estate blogs and blogs of industries affiliated with and
serving the real estate industry.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]